Marketing and Events Manager, Maternity Cover (fixed term 12 months)
Summary of the role
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing and Events Manager is responsible for the formulation, implementation and execution of the organisations marketing strategy, events programme and external communications in line with the organisations key objectives.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- 5 years + experience in marketing management, with direct experience in event management, external communications and digital marketing.
- Degree level education in a relevant field
- Experience in the oil and gas industry and/or membership organisation preferred
- Sound business acumen with a practical and positive solutions-driven approach to industry challenges and diverse member requirements.
- Motivational Manager, who engages, empowers and develops team members
- Results-driven, equally comfortable and experienced at working strategically or operationally to drive continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Flexible; able to work out of hours & to travel within/out with the UK when required
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close at 12 noon on 11 June 2018.