The event that is run by the industry for the industry…..
The agenda speaks for itself with an excellent line up of expert speakers in nuclear decommissioning and waste management and is hosted by broadcasting journalist Juliet Mann.
A snap shot of speakers can be seen below, for the full agenda please visit the website
- EDF Energy will discuss their plans to decommission their sites.
- DIT, NDA and JAPC will provide a state of the nation.
- Magnox, Dounreay and Sellafield will provide an update on their sites and the programme ahead.
- Global sites will discuss the opportunities for UK companies.
- An update from ONR on Euratom post Brexit.
- We will look at waste management in the UK with RWM, LLWR and Sellafield
- We will look at waste management around the globe with Cyclife and Nuclear Agency and Radioactive Waste
- We will look into recent acquisitions and what it means for the supply chain
- We will have a panel session on the supply chain and where the work is around the world and how companies can get involved.
The event will also have a bustling exhibition where you can meet some of the key players in the nuclear industry.
Lastly, as if the above wasn’t enough…on the Monday night all the attendees will be invited to a reception which will be followed by an informal dinner where we can watch England in their opening World Cup game take on Tunisia.