The aim of the workshop is to bring together academic researchers and industry with the purpose to discuss potential challenges, opportunities and innovation within marine science, that if implemented and incorporated at the design stage of an installation, will enable better environmental management throughout the life cycle of the facility.
1. Registration and coffee/tea
2. Introduction –Kate Gormley/Sarah Keynes
3. Overview of the Design for Decommissioning JIP –Stuart Martin/Caroline Laurenson 4. Subsea simulation and virtual reality –Moya Crawford
5. Coffee Break
6. NERC Decommissioning/Innovation Project Results and Findings
8. Break-out Sessions (specific discussion topics TBC) a. Challenges and Opportunities b. Innovation
9. Coffee Break
10. Feedback from Break-out Sessions
11. Future funding opportunities –Sarah Keynes/TBC
For more information, please visit http://www.masts.ac.uk/masts-n...