We currently have the following job vacancy:
We are looking for a Projects and Services Manager to join the Decom North Sea leadership team.
The Projects and Services Manager will oversee the organisation’s technical delivery including overall technical capability and governance, internal and external technical project management, digital platform maintenance and technical interfaces, and overall technical and business support services.
1. In line with Decom North Sea business development strategy, membership imperatives and industry and regulatory requirements, work with the Business Development Director to identify, prioritise and secure funding and resources for the organisation’s technical project portfolio.
2. Manage the organisation’s technical project portfolio, delivering high quality products on time and within budget. Oversee partner and stakeholder relationships, subcontractor engagement and contract management.
3. Manage and develop the organisation’s web-based membership services and associated IT platforms, data and document control, and regulatory compliance requirements.
4. Act as primary interface with the Decommissioning Leadership Group (DLG) and, as focal point for DLG Special Industry Work Groups, co-chair the project execution process, driving delivery on project charters and management plans.
5. Oversee the range of technical and office services supporting DNS’s business delivery and continuity.
Requirements and Experience
Education & Knowledge
Applications should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title clearly stated in the subject line.
The application should include a covering letter, outlining what skills you would bring to this role and details of your past experience, along with your CV.