Established in 1986 by the Scottish Fishermen’s Federation (SFF), SFF Services (SFFSL) provides offshore marine industries with a range of vessel and personnel services. Over 500 different fishing vessels have undertaken work (>75,000 days at sea) through SFFSL since 2001.
The Company provides professional vessel and offshore personnel services throughout the Scottish sector of the UK Continental Shelf as well as in Norwegian, Danish, Dutch and Greenlandic waters.
- Guard Vessels - to provide interim protection for subsea infrastructure
- Survey Support Vessels - for seismic survey activity
- Debris clearance & over-trawlability verification trawl sweeps
Offshore Personnel services include:
- Fisheries Liaison Officers (FLO)
- Marine Mammal Observers (MMO)
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) operatives
- ADD operatives
- Marine / Fisheries Consultancy
The Company is continually improving QHSE standards. SFFSL is ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certified by DNV GL Business Assurance. The Company is FPAL Verified, Achilles Qualified and is involved in the work of the Marine Safety Forum through the long term membership of the SFF.