TIOS UK Limited was established in 2018 when TechnipFMC acquired 51% of Island Offshore Subsea.
Island Offshore Sub Sea(IOSS) was established in 2005 and is the Technology and Engineering Company within the Island Offshore Group.
TIOS specializes in developing and implementing customized engineering solutions for Light Well Intervention and other subsea well operations.
Traditionally plugging and abandoning of suspended subsea wells has been done by drilling rigs. Over the last few years Island Offshore have been successfully involved in plugging and abandoning subsea wells including wellhead removal and recovery using mono hull DP vessels.
IOSS have experience and can supply:
- Full P&A project responsibility
- Government contact
- Planning of single or batch P&A, with LWI vessels or a vessel of opportunity
- Planning with old and new wells, with and without Christmas trees
- P&A of mud line suspension wells
Advantages of using Island Offshore:
- Vessels provides a lower cost solution than the use of a drilling rig
- Fast on/off locations, no anchor handling
- No need for supply vessels, due to relative shorter travel time to and from port
- Experienced crews and onshore support
- Vessel Independent Tubing handling system