GreySellsGlobal Ltd (GSGL) specialists in the generation and publication of offshore oil and gas activity maps to the offshore energy sector, it announced today the release of a new 2020 North Sea Year Planner.
- Large format for easy reference and planning notes – size 850mm h x 1017mm wide
- Fully detailed North Sea reference map features: oil, gas and condensate fields, licence blocks (with operator status), wells (incl. recent named discoveries), pipelines, field development type and status (if development fixed, floating or subsea), bathymetry, coastal industry related ports, yards and supply base locations, wind farm licence areas, terminals and decommissioning facilities.
- List of major global events dates and locations highlighted within the calendar panels
- Year to View calendar
- Available to order on-line as printed copy only, or laminated and/or board mounted
- Personalised editions also available (include your company title piece) to order, on-line
AVAILABLE TO ORDER NOW - FOR PRE- 2020 DELIVERY
For further information on how to order this unique Year Planner contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aberdeenshire based company, GreySellsGlobal Ltd, was established in 2017 by Steve Adams who offers over 32 years of experience in the generation and publication of regional activity and forecast maps for the offshore energy sector and continues the tradition of publishing high quality, user friendly, industry reference, with a fresh, topical and informative style.
The company’s range of maps to date include The Concise North Sea, NW Europe Offshore Decommissioning Activity, NW Europe Hubs, Pools and Tiebacks, South and East Africa, and The Mediterranean & Black Sea, with further maps to follow in 2020 covering Norway, Baltic and Barents Sea Energy Map and the Offshore West Africa Region. Business Strategy support also available.
For more information, please visit our web site: http://www.greysellsglobal.com