Do you have innovative technology that could reduce costs, meet environmental expectations or improve safety in decommissioning?
The Oil & Gas Innovation Centre (OGIC) and Decom North Sea have come together to offer the perfect opportunity for you to present to potential partners and end users.
This is a free opportunity to provide a short presentation describing the application and development of innovations in decommissioning.
SAVE THE DATE
This event will take place in Aberdeen on Thursday 15 September 2016, further details will be shared in due course.
DOES YOUR ORGANISATION MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA?
- Owner or developer of innovative products or services with potential application in decommissioning activities;
- Seeking technical and/or financial support to commercialise your decommissioning offering; or
- Seeking end users to deploy proven or test near market innovative products or services for use in decommissioning
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
Simply provide a 1 page summary which includes:
- The issue your decommissioning innovation/technology addresses
- How your decommissioning product/service improves upon current practice
- What benefits customers could expect
- A description of how your innovative technology can help towards achieving the 35% decommissioning cost reduction which has been targeted by the Oil and Gas Authority
- A statement of whether your product/service requires further development or is market ready.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
All entries should be submitted by Monday the 1st of August via email to Jennifer Dunbar at Decom North Sea, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your 1 page summaries will be reviewed by OGIC and Decom North Sea who will jointly select which topics will be invited to present. Please note spaces are limited and the organisers decision is final.