This brand new offshore oil and gas activity map covering the Offshore South & East Africa region is available to order - FREE* - from the GreySellsGlobal web site - www.greysellsglobal.com - *postage and packing charges will apply.
Copies of the map are also available for collection during the Offshore Technology Conference, Houston - from Monday 06 May to Thursday 09 May.
Distributed free from the South Africa pavilion, booth 4649. Published in partnership with the South African Oil and Gas Alliance (SAOGA).
This unique map features all the offshore activity within the region, including: Oil and Gas Fields, operational and future Fixed, Floating and Subsea production installations, operational and future Pipelines, Well Locations, Licence Blocks, Major Terminals and Regional Activity Highlights, including the new Brulpadda discovery.
This is the fourth map of a series planned for 2019. Trimmed size 1485mm x 1050mm. Reproduced in full colour. Rolled and folded copies available. This map is also available as a GIS mapping tool through the marineGRIDD web portal-enabled digital mapping delivery system.
Other maps available, click here for details:
- The Offshore Mediterranean & Black Sea Oil and Gas Activity Map - NEW
- The North Sea Marginal Fields and Infrastructure Map
- The Northwest Europe Offshore Decommissioning Activity Map
New maps coming soon:
- The Concise North Sea Map 2020 - Release September 2019, Offshore Europe
- The second edition Northwest Europe Offshore Decommissioning Activity map - Release November 2019, Decommissioning Conference, St Andrews
For further details on our maps and all our strategy support services, please contact us through our web site.
GreySellsGlobal will also be visiting the Offshore Technology Conference, meeting clients and making new introductions to our services.
- Business Strategy Support
- Global Market Reports
- GIS mapping
- Global Projects Data and Contracts Tracking
- Rigs and Vessels Contracts and Activity
If our maps and services are of interest, and you have time to meet up, then please drop me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org - I look forward to hearing from you.